Parenting Class Online
Learn More About Dr. Kathy Garber & Our Nationally Accepted Online Parenting Classes
ParentingClassOnline.net is a convenient and affordable way for parents who are looking for new or improved parenting techniques, divorcing or for high conflict parents to fulfill a requirement for court, custody agreements and personal growth. You do not need to be court ordered to take this parenting class. This parenting class is geared to help all parents from all walks of life.
Dr. Kathy Garber is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, a Board Certified Professional Counselor, as well as a Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress and Certified Relationship Specialist. She has served for more than 20 years in the mental health and healthcare fields. Kathy has crafted this nationally accepted online parenting class that has helped many parents from coast to coast.
- Clinical member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Clinical member of the California Association of Marriage and Family therapists
- Member of the National Association of Cognitive Behavioral Therapists
- Member of The American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress
- Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress
- Member of the American Psychotherapy Association
- Diplomat of the American Association of Anger Management Providers
- Diplomat of the National Anger Management Association
- Member of International Association of Collaborative Professionals and Association for Conflict Resolution
- Member of the International Society for Mental Health Online
- Member of the American Distance Counseling Association
- Training and expertise in "The Lawlis Series" on Dr. Phil's Approaches and provides counseling for Dr. Phil referrals
Kathy is the founder of Center of Solutions, LLC where she works as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Certified Anger Management Facilitator, Life and Family Strategist, Certified Mediator, Certified Online Therapist, Anger Management Evaluator, Certified Parenting Instructor, and Certified Relationship Specialist. She works with numerous Human Resource Departments, Probation Departments, and psychotherapists across the United States.
Kathy enjoys working with individuals and groups that teach successful anger management skills. She developed and designed Anger Management Online and Center of Solutions and is an active director of the programs. She is also the author of Stop Anger, Be Happy and also Parenting By Design.
ParentingClassOnline.net offers nationally accepted online parenting classes,
co-parenting classes and divorce parenting classed. You can Register here.