Parenting Class Online
You CAN Improve Your Parenting Skills and Define a More Positive Parenting Relationship
ParentingClassOnline.net is a convenient and affordable way for parents who are divorcing or for high conflict parents to fulfill a requirement for court, custody agreements and personal growth.
Our Parenting Class Offers
- Free Certificate of Completion
- Nationally Accepted Certification
- Florida Statewide Approval
- Free Ebook With Class Registration
- Free Proof of Enrollment If Needed
- Access 24 hours a Day From Any Computer
- Valuable Material and Class Written by a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Option to create your own certificate for the amount of hours you need to fulfill your requirements
- Class is Self Paced - You Can Log In and Out As Many Times As Needed To Complete The Course
- Co-Parenting Teamwork
- Stages of Divorce and the Effects on Family
- Divorce Stress Management
- Divorce Anger Management
- Boundary Setting in Divorce
- Assertive Communication
- Parenting Styles
- Successfully Transitioning Children
- Blended Families After Divorce
- Co-Parenting Plans
- Step Family Dynamics
About fifty percent of marriages in the US end up in divorce inspite of happy prospects at the beginning. Going through a divorce can be a major crisis for both parents and children. Parents not only have to make an adjustment to being single but they also need to stay invoved with their children and work out a new arrangement for parenting with their former spouse.
However, it can be difficult to stay in contact with an ex-partner and still maintain a positive attitude for the benefit of the children without learning essential co-parenting skills. Learning a new way to communicate along with conflict resolution will help assure success.
People who separate but continue to work cooperatively as parents have a very positive effect on their children's development and adjustment to living in two separate households.
Our parenting and divorce class is written by Kathy Garber, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Board Certified Professional Counselor, Certified Parenting Instructor and Parenting Coordinator (LMFT). She has been offering successful online programs since 2002 and is respected by the court system. Not only will you fulfill your court obligation in completing this program, but you will leave this parenting class with valuable information to change your life and the lives of your family members. This program is based on the psycho educational model to teach parenting skills, co-parenting skills, and improve parenting relationships, as well as relations within the family as a whole.
The most profound changes you can make in your life are the ones you are determined to make on your own terms.
Don't delay any longer! Take the first step in enhancing your parenting skills, co-parenting skills and redefining the kind of positive family and parenting relationships you need. Register for the parenting class online. Also see How to find a Parenting Class
ParentingClassOnline.net offers nationally accepted online parenting classes,
co-parenting classes and divorce parenting classed. You can Register here.