Parenting Class Online
What are the Indications that I Need a Parenting Class?
A parenting class is about finding positive solutions so that your children, you and your partner or ex-partner can live in harmony. ParentingClassOnline.net is designed for intact families, separating families or divorcing families find a better way to get along.
Parenting through and after the divorce
Going through a divorce is probably one of the worst things you can go through in your adult life. Even though you are having your own emotional struggle and wonder how you will ever get through the divorce you have to remember that your children are going through a divorce too. As hard as it is to remember, you have to keep in mind that even though you may not understand what is happening in your own life right now your children understand even less. They only know that the security they once enjoyed is getting taken away and new homes, schools and friends are in store for them.
In taking a parenting class at parentingclassonline.net we help you with the following issues:
So how can you make it easier to co-parent your children through divorce?
- Stop and think before you speak. Don't get involved in loud arguments or use negative words toward the other parent.
- Research supports the idea that children can function relatively well in two households after a divorce. For your children to live successfully in two homes you must remain cooperative with each other and accept that a child needs to have a healthy relationship with your ex-spouse.
- Stick with your parenting plan. Don't make last minute changes. Don't bring kids home late to spite your ex. You really are harming your children more that an ex spouse.
- Allow and encourage your kids to have a relationship with the other parent. Kids need both parents.
- Don't expect your child to be a message carrier between you and your ex-spouse. If there is something you need to tell your ex, schedule a time to speak directly to them and don't subject your child to breaking bad news.
- Don't ask your child to be a spy. A lot of times ex-spouses want to know what is going on in the other's home. Who are they seeing? What are they doing? Wondering about an ex-spouse is human nature, but asking your kids for this information over burdens them and makes them pick one parent over the other.
If you would like more information on parenting, parenting classes or therapy, please contact us to set up a parenting class.
At parentingclassonline.net you are being taught by a licensed marriage and family therapist with years of experience in the court systems. We offer what you need in a parenting class at a price you can afford.
ParentingClassOnline.net offers nationally accepted online parenting classes,
co-parenting classes and divorce parenting classed. You can Register here.